Any news on the new Plustek 120 scanner?

H-u-m-o-r-o-u-s...

Everyone else can play along with the joke... you replace your lack of humo(u)r with pedanticism..
You're correct, you have no humo(u)r in the US, and if you came to Ireland, you would have no humor there either, as you are humo(u)rless in every variation of the language! :)

Bren

Wry is neither pedantic nor humo(u)rless.

I have a great idea: forget the scanner and buy an enlarger. Now: Beseler, Durst, or Omega...?

I'm beginning to wish that a moderator would put this thread out of it's misery...

And that someone else start a new thread called "Examples and Reviews of the Plustek 120 scanner", or something liike that...

I'm beginning to wish that a moderator would put this thread out of it's misery...

And that someone else start a new thread called "Examples and Reviews of the Plustek 120 scanner", or something liike that...

Likely next month after it ships...
Meanwhile, I just sit back and enjoy the humerus. :)

No !!!! We need something to kill time til it ships!

Well you know they did just have a massive hurricane blow through and delivery services via UPS are still a problem http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/news/ct1_abo_new_20121029_sandy.html
I'm not saying that I know anything, but it could delay a few things due to the weather. Other shipping services in and around the area could also be affected.

Well, I understand that, I should have asked, will it be available and shipped whenever things get back to somewhat normal.

My 9000ED just bit the dust and B&H has removed the delivery date. I guess that Plustek is rushing to get something in that nice box. Well, would rather wait and see a good product.

Anyone heard any rumor if ICE and other ideas from this 120 scanner are going to be implemented in the forthcoming 35mm scanner ? Is there any chance that something will come up anytime soon?

Any update on this scanner?

I became interested back when there was about 30,000 views on this thread. At that time September was the target - it's November now. B&H no longer has a due date and Plustek isn't responding to my emails.
Wasn't there a representative from Plustek posting in this forum? What's happening? No real scan samples to speak of and now B&H doesn't know what's up. Is this really due to the hurricane or are there other problems?

I've got a ton o' slides to scan for an extended family holiday gift. Not sure if I can hold out much longer.

Back